GV PRSSA Membership
Benefits of Being a Paid Member
- Networking with other public relations students from North & South America
- Professional development: including resume critique, mentorships & more
- Internship offers & job hook-ups to only paid members
- Real-world experience with GrandPR & other local PR firms
- PRSA Associate membership once you graduate… $60 dues instead of $225
- PRSA professional meetings and luncheons
- Events such as agency tours, restaurants, bar crawls & more!
Membership has a different value to each person – come to a meeting and find out what PRSSA can do for you. You get as much as you put into it and you’ll meet a lot of grand people in the process!
For further information about PRSSA opportunities visit the National PRSSA Web site.
$35 per student per school year -or- $20 per student per semester
$50 per student per year
Attend a meeting if you are interested!
You can find our meeting & events schedule in our Calendar on the home screen.
One of the benefits of being a National PRSSA member is becoming a PRSA member when you graduate at a discounted rate; $60 instead of $225!
PRSA is a community of more than 21,000 public relations and communications professionals across the United States, from recent college graduates to the leaders of the world’s largest multinational firms. Our members represent nearly every practice area and professional and academic setting within the public relations field.
Find out more about our local chapter of PRSA, WMPRSA (West Michigan Public Relations Society of America).